|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
UMvC3: Namor QuotesNamor Quotes
* "Imperius Rex!" when lead character in battle
* "You can't defeat the ruler of Atlantis!" when lead character in battle
* "Walk away, or I'll be forced to humiliate you." when lead character in battle
* "Impostor! You'll feel my wrath!" when fighting himself
* "You won't be able to match my real strength..." when fighting himself
* "Okay, Logan. I'll see if you can still fight." when fighting Wolverine
* "Hulk. I demand that you stop." when fighting Hulk
* "Are your skills as sharp as they were during the war?" when fighting Captain America
* "You can't tell me what to do, Strange." when fighting Dr. Strange
* "You? You think you can challenge me?" when fighting Phoenix Wright, Frank West, and Chuck Greene
* "You'll pay for your failed assassinations..." when fighting Green Goblin
* "Your power may be great, but do you know how to use it?" when fighting Silver Surfer
* "We haven't fought in a while, have we?" when fighting Mr. Fantastic
* "Have we
The Twilight Relationship Since its first publication in 2005, the Twilight phenomenon reached all corners of America, spread to Europe, and secured a movie deal for the entire series. The great success of this book, however, is not due to author Stephanie Meyer's literary genius in creating a riveting plot or memorable characters. Strangely enough, Twilight displays a spectacular lack of all of these, along with a blatant absence of the fundamentals- grammar and other essential writing skills. The mystery of the popularity of Twilight has puzzled many longtime readers, but it is the "love" between the two main characters, Bella and Edward, that attracts the crowd. The target demographic squeals for more, but when read objectively the series portrays nothing but an unfounded and possibly abusive relationship acted out by static characters, characters that are nothing more than glorified stereotypes.
Though fans hold up the type of relationship seen in Twilight as
Twilight Rant-From the desk of Confusionaddict-
Hello, one and all! I'm sure a few of you reading this remember a similar work on twilight I submitted in my own account before coming here for personal reasons. It was called "Twilight: Copy, Paste, Delete." and was about the different works stephanie meyer ripped off to make that garbage. I can't currently find the link, so you'll have to find it yourselves. This, however, is much different. It covers the overdone storyline of it all.
Book one: Where all this shit started.
We have all heard this story before: Vampires and humans getting it on, despite the whole taboo about the undead "playing with their food". But for some reason, twilight is about a dim-witted girl and pussified vamp not getting it on, but are still thought of being the "perfect couple". Has anyone else noticed this? All they do for three books is stare at eachother and occasionally hold hands. How fucking romantic. What's really funny is how quickly Dimwit became "completely and u
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More